Not sure what you'd like to do in the future? Start here and investigate possible healthcare and medical field careers. Filter them by the numbers of years of study the career requires (ie a 2 year associates degree, or a 4 year bachelors degree), or by the job outlook (how easy will it be for you to find a job upon graduation). Then order the careers by starting or median salaries. When you find a career that interest you, we will easily lead you to the degree required, and from there, to the various colleges that offer that degree. Then filter the colleges by state, or by ACT (or SAT) required for admittance. We'll give you all of the information you'll need to help you make a college choice. (Note; Information on careers and salaries have been compiled from the governments Bureau of Labor Statistics site (http://bls.gov))
Health/Medical Preparatory Programs, Other
Do you know that you want to go to a school near home? Or an 'In-State' college? Start here... Filter the colleges by State. Then filter them by your ACT or SAT scores to see where you can get in. Order the schools by cost. Investigate these schools to see what total costs are, and what aid is available. Pick a school, and we'll show you what medical field degrees they offer. Select a degree, we'll tell you more about it and show you what careers it will qualify you for. Click the careers and read until you find a career that sounds like something you would be interested in. (Note; College costs and data has been compiled using the College Navigator on the governments National Center for Educational Statistics (http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/))
Abilene Christian University is a private institution that was founded in1906.Ithas a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,771,its setting is city,and the campus size is 208 acres.It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.Abilene Read More…
Obtaining a degree thru an online college is an attractive option for many people these days, whether it be due to having to take classes around a work schedule, taking classes while raising a family, or maybe just not being able to aford moving to and living on a college campus. Many colleges offer online college degree programs for associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. As a student enrolled in online college courses, you can study from home, the office or anywhere you can find a connection. Online learning makes it easy to earn a college degree while living your life.
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- And more...
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed.
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses.
- A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- Turn Your Love of Helping Others Into a Career in the Health Care Industry With a Degree From Grand Canyon University Online
- Online bachelor's and master's health care degree programs.
- Flexible & affordable online programs designed for the working adult.
- Build a foundational skill set rooted in leadership, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Program in health care admin, health science, public health and more.
- GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has a mission to promote health & wellness for all patients.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Health Services Management (BS)
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Nursing - Education
- MSN - Informatics (BSN Track)
- MSN-BSN, Nurse Executive
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!