Not sure what you'd like to do in the future? Start here and investigate possible healthcare and medical field careers. Filter them by the numbers of years of study the career requires (ie a 2 year associates degree, or a 4 year bachelors degree), or by the job outlook (how easy will it be for you to find a job upon graduation). Then order the careers by starting or median salaries. When you find a career that interest you, we will easily lead you to the degree required, and from there, to the various colleges that offer that degree. Then filter the colleges by state, or by ACT (or SAT) required for admittance. We'll give you all of the information you'll need to help you make a college choice. (Note; Information on careers and salaries have been compiled from the governments Bureau of Labor Statistics site (http://bls.gov))
High School Diploma / GED
Quality control inspectors monitor production operations, ensuring that specifications are met.
While they operate in many industries, many QC inspectors work with Read More…
Medical appliance technicians construct, fit, maintain, and repair braces, artificial limbs, arch supports, and other medical and surgical appliances.
No two people Read More…
Substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselors work with clients both one-on-one and in group counseling sessions.
“Hi, my name is John, and I’m an…” Most Read More…
The kidneys are some of the most underrated organs in the body. They keep us hydrated and safe from many toxins by regularly filtering our blood. Read More…
A pharmacy aide assists in stocking and running the pharmacy. They perform all the clerical duties required to support the pharmacist and their Read More…
Fitness trainers and instructors lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities.
Not everyone loves going to the gym. And even those of us Read More…
Do you know that you want to go to a school near home? Or an 'In-State' college? Start here... Filter the colleges by State. Then filter them by your ACT or SAT scores to see where you can get in. Order the schools by cost. Investigate these schools to see what total costs are, and what aid is available. Pick a school, and we'll show you what medical field degrees they offer. Select a degree, we'll tell you more about it and show you what careers it will qualify you for. Click the careers and read until you find a career that sounds like something you would be interested in. (Note; College costs and data has been compiled using the College Navigator on the governments National Center for Educational Statistics (http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/))
Abilene Christian University is a private institution that was founded in1906.Ithas a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,771,its setting is city,and the campus size is 208 acres.It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.Abilene Read More…
Obtaining a degree thru an online college is an attractive option for many people these days, whether it be due to having to take classes around a work schedule, taking classes while raising a family, or maybe just not being able to aford moving to and living on a college campus. Many colleges offer online college degree programs for associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. As a student enrolled in online college courses, you can study from home, the office or anywhere you can find a connection. Online learning makes it easy to earn a college degree while living your life.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration (DHA)
- PhD in Nursing - Education
- MSN - Informatics (BSN Track)
- And more...
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed.
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses.
- A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- Accelerate your nursing career, deliver better patient care and earn 28 CNEs with Vohra’s Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) distinction. Use code HELLO50 for $50 off any Wound Care Certification program.
- 11 Core Modules
- 2 Bonus Modules
- Unlimited Access
- 28 ANCC Continuing Nursing Education Credits
- Wound Care Certification
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You