Not sure what you'd like to do in the future? Start here and investigate possible healthcare and medical field careers. Filter them by the numbers of years of study the career requires (ie a 2 year associates degree, or a 4 year bachelors degree), or by the job outlook (how easy will it be for you to find a job upon graduation). Then order the careers by starting or median salaries. When you find a career that interest you, we will easily lead you to the degree required, and from there, to the various colleges that offer that degree. Then filter the colleges by state, or by ACT (or SAT) required for admittance. We'll give you all of the information you'll need to help you make a college choice. (Note; Information on careers and salaries have been compiled from the governments Bureau of Labor Statistics site (http://bls.gov))
Medical Office Management/Administration
Do you know that you want to go to a school near home? Or an 'In-State' college? Start here... Filter the colleges by State. Then filter them by your ACT or SAT scores to see where you can get in. Order the schools by cost. Investigate these schools to see what total costs are, and what aid is available. Pick a school, and we'll show you what medical field degrees they offer. Select a degree, we'll tell you more about it and show you what careers it will qualify you for. Click the careers and read until you find a career that sounds like something you would be interested in. (Note; College costs and data has been compiled using the College Navigator on the governments National Center for Educational Statistics (http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/))
Abilene Christian University is a private institution that was founded in1906.Ithas a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,771,its setting is city,and the campus size is 208 acres.It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.Abilene Read More…
Obtaining a degree thru an online college is an attractive option for many people these days, whether it be due to having to take classes around a work schedule, taking classes while raising a family, or maybe just not being able to aford moving to and living on a college campus. Many colleges offer online college degree programs for associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. As a student enrolled in online college courses, you can study from home, the office or anywhere you can find a connection. Online learning makes it easy to earn a college degree while living your life.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MA: Medical Sciences: Business Management
- MA: Medical Sciences: Health Informatics
- MA: Medical Sciences: Biopsychology
- And more...
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Associate of Science Degree - Allied Health
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing-Health Systems Administration
- And more...