Not sure what you'd like to do in the future? Start here and investigate possible healthcare and medical field careers. Filter them by the numbers of years of study the career requires (ie a 2 year associates degree, or a 4 year bachelors degree), or by the job outlook (how easy will it be for you to find a job upon graduation). Then order the careers by starting or median salaries. When you find a career that interest you, we will easily lead you to the degree required, and from there, to the various colleges that offer that degree. Then filter the colleges by state, or by ACT (or SAT) required for admittance. We'll give you all of the information you'll need to help you make a college choice. (Note; Information on careers and salaries have been compiled from the governments Bureau of Labor Statistics site (http://bls.gov))
Speech-language pathologists diagnose and treat a variety of speech, language, and swallowing disorders in patients.
Quick Facts: Speech-Language Read More…
Do you know that you want to go to a school near home? Or an 'In-State' college? Start here... Filter the colleges by State. Then filter them by your ACT or SAT scores to see where you can get in. Order the schools by cost. Investigate these schools to see what total costs are, and what aid is available. Pick a school, and we'll show you what medical field degrees they offer. Select a degree, we'll tell you more about it and show you what careers it will qualify you for. Click the careers and read until you find a career that sounds like something you would be interested in. (Note; College costs and data has been compiled using the College Navigator on the governments National Center for Educational Statistics (http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/))
Abilene Christian University is a private institution that was founded in1906.Ithas a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,771,its setting is city,and the campus size is 208 acres.It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.Abilene Read More…
Obtaining a degree thru an online college is an attractive option for many people these days, whether it be due to having to take classes around a work schedule, taking classes while raising a family, or maybe just not being able to aford moving to and living on a college campus. Many colleges offer online college degree programs for associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. As a student enrolled in online college courses, you can study from home, the office or anywhere you can find a connection. Online learning makes it easy to earn a college degree while living your life.
Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University. Take classes online or on campus. Pursue your degree to help you start the career you want.
Learn more now.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...